A marketing consultant works with businesses to support them achieve their overall business objectives. They will typically work with you to develop a roadmap to success in the form of a marketing strategy and plan in the first instance. Then they’ll implement the plan that will usually involve many aspects of marketing within the plan.
By developing, analysing, implementing and optimising an effective marketing strategy, a marketing consultant like me will work alongside your team to help your business thrive and accelerate growth.
As a starting point for most clients, I’ll find out as much about your business, your objectives, and your competitors as I can.
Every business is different, and as such each marketing plan will be unique. It is my job to understand your short, medium, and long-term business objectives, and then create a plan of how marketing can ultimately support and drive the business towards being able to achieve those goals.
There are many marketing channels that are effective. These include:
- Analysing current marketing efforts – including SEO, PPC, use of Social Media platforms and content creation.
- Creating new digital marketing strategies
- Developing a new brand identity
- Creating and optimising content
- Building a social media strategy
- Training employees in effective marketing
- Introducing digital marketing software